Monday 22 August 2011

Life at the edge case

Edge case: An edge case is a problem or situation that occurs only at an extreme (maximum or minimum) operating parameter.

My life seems to be lived primarily in the edge case. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Always interesting.

Moving to London: Our belongings get shipped to London then back to the U.S then back to London. (Shipping manager: "I have only heard of this happening once in my 25 years in this job.").

We shipped our car back from Germany and Audi does $15,000 worth of damage to it in shipping. (Audi customer service: "This hardly ever happens.")

Minutes after Kimberly convinced me not to buy an expensive espresso maker: (email from Visa: "Congratulations. You have won £2012 in our Olympic Giveaway") Guess who got an espresso machine?

This blog will be my outlet for the weird stuff that keeps life interesting to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment